Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Taggglooooo...........!~!

Honestly speaking, I didn't know what the "Tagged " in the blogosphere meant, until one fine day, my cousin sent me a link with a set of questions to be answered, and asked me to blog exactly what I (managed to)answer..So here I am..trying to interpret the 6 letter word to the best of my knowledge... Sowmya presents to you - "Taggglooooo" (my own name for it, exceeding the six letters ;-))

1) Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it.
On top of my right eyebrow. Got it when I was a kid (I don't remember how old, but definitely was into schooling!)We were off to Planetarium for some "star gazing" but were late by 10 minutes. We had to wait for the next show for about an hour's time. Luckily, there was a park in vicinity - a place where kids run around, and parents chase around...I was getting high on a swing, when an ill-fated boy came in between. Two things happened - he broke his teeth, his teeth tore my forehead. I was immediately rushed to a hospital nearby, stitched back together in place , which ultimately left the scar.
2) What does your phone look like?
Its not exactly mine.It was inherited from my bro.It stays in place with the help of
a black disco rubber band (due to the loose battery).It has none of the accessories it is supposed to have,something which the mobiles promise you.Probably because my bro lost them and naturally,I didn't get to inherit them. Well when compared to my old "antique- 2100"Nokia model, this mobile definitely promises something :)

3) What is on the walls of your bedroom?
Nothing,except for a "mala" my mom got when she took VRS from Bsnl. (Yes, I(still) sleep with my Mom..!)

4) What is your current desktop picture?

A picture taken on my birthday with beautiful memories attached to it - me and bro smiling away to glory. Two pictures were taken - One where I smiled best, another where he smiled best. The first one went into my album on Orkut, the second one on his album ;-) Eventually, the first one also got the privilege of being my desktop picture :)

5) Do you believe in Gay marriage?
Yeah..Actually I believe in marriages that people are left to do freely,be it gay or non gay. I believe that it is human rights..If Gods can marry,why not "Gays"???

6) What do you want more than anything right now?
To get rid of my fear of getting hit by a bike.

7) What time were you born?
Somewhere around 8.30 in the morning on a Sunday , 4th of January,1987.
And I make it a point to sleep till 8.30 on every Sunday possible :D

8) Are your parents still together?
Ofcourse!

9) Last person who made you cry.

*Blinks*


10) What is your favorite perfume/cologne?

Poison (Courtesy : BRO)
Deo - Yardley

11) What kind of hair/eye color do you like in the opposite sex?

Hair colour : Black
Eye colour : Brown

12) What are you listening to?

Was listening to - Jaane do na..
Am listening to - truly madly deeply (savage garden)
Will be listening to - No clue(playlist on shuffle) :D

13) Do you get scared of the dark?
Slightly tensed.Not necessarily scared.I don't attach any particular feelings to darkness.I love candle lights,which come into existence whenever there is a "rare"power failure in our area. I enjoy it for its beauty(especially when they flicker n dance) and not for the "romantic" tag attached to it.

14) Do you like pain killers?
Only when I 'm in pain.

15) Are you too shy to ask someone out?
Yes.I would probably take more time to look at that someone straight in the eye, or starting up a conversation would be a big deal for me.I'm definitely one of those shy types.But all this is when it happens when I meet in person.I am more expressive when I m given the choice of typing or writing rather than talking.Well,thats me.

16) If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
Rasagula,Mum's Curd rice + Rasam+Potato Chips,MagiNoodles(egg)

17) Who was the last person who made you mad?
The bus conductor of 29C from Chetpet who duped me of my 5 rs..

18) Who was the last person who made you smile?
My mom, who resorts to her own childhood days every now and then, reminiscing this time, about her aunt who is around 83, admitted in the hospital now, and who greeted this 50+ woman as " Usha Kutty...Evlo naal aachu"...! :) :) It is a bliss, when you find a child jumping out someone, with the same yearning look a puppy has in its eyes, when it shows devotion to its master. Well..on second thoughts..do I need a reason to smile?! :) :) :)


*AVM BGM ;-)* The End *Pudupettai BGM* ;-) ;-) ;-)

Note :
Well, I was actually asked to send these questions to fellow bloggers, and they will go through the same stuff I went through . (Yaam petra thunbam,Vayyagamum peruga) (Excuse moi, for the wrong tamil saying! :D) So I thought I would probably paste the questions at the bottom.Anyone interested can copy them and blog them here...Your wish! :)

P.S : I happen to find that, the only other person even mildly close to the V of active in this blog is my nomenclatural clone - sowmya..so this is for you...:) Go ahead..I had fun blogging this...:) :) :)

1) Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it.

2) What does your phone look like?
3) What is on the walls of your bedroom?
4) What is your current desktop picture?
5) Do you believe in Gay marriage?
6) What do you want more than anything right now?
7) What time were you born?
8) Are your parents still together?
9) Last person who made you cry.
10) What is your favorite perfume/cologne?
11) What kind of hair/eye color do you like in the opposite sex?
12) What are you listening to?
13) Do you get scared of the dark?
14) Do you like pain killers?
15) Are you too shy to ask someone out?
16) If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
17) Who was the last person who made you mad?
18) Who was the last person who made you smile?
:)

3 comments:

sowmy said...

g thanks :)
1.actually i dont have any scars to flaunt with bcos i was one another lazy kid ,but i have one dot kind of scar ;) caused by the tetanus injection near by my felt shoulder.
lol
2.it looks like 4 mm thick steel rod from the side n a rough black board from the back n looks like a ordinary yet attractive phone with the brand name vodafone printed boldly!
3.well nothing personnel, bcos i too share my room with mom.so,theres only a clock,calender n gods photograph.
4.vista VG ultimate modified theme,no pictures except for large no. of icons........boring isnt it?
5.i believe in love.
which is unconditional!
6.i want to have fun!
7.well i am not sure about it(embarrassed a lil').but one things for sure ,whatever time i was born in ,it was definitely a good time! (u know y?,the doctors had to fix up the time n date on when i had to b operated out.n heard from my mother that they(doctors) were referring to the panchangam( am not kidding!)
8. yes
9.well,it was my grandmother.
she boarded a flight to heaven n left me devoid of her love!
10.ASPEN cologne
AXE(ok i know its mens perfume.but y is it called "mens perfume"? ..as per the study made by me by seeing ads ,its meant to attract females n hence .is the logic clear?)
11.hair colour =hmmm..anything in the shades of black is fine.
eye colour= clear black.
12. am listening to moms instructions :\
13.yes i do!
14.naaa...they taste bitter but i know its definitely for the better!
15.well i am a lil shy but its only bcos of the reason that i am frightened abt what the other person wud think abt me!
16.pizza hut ka masala cheese pizza,n mom made tea or paati made coffee
17.Will Smith (he best suits my character!)he makes me go mad.
wow...
18.my mom!

s()ms!e said...

:) cUTE..! :) Knew i could trust u!
Sowmya..why don u copy this n post as a blogpost..thts how its supposed to go.and u gotta tag someone..like how i tagged u...[:)]All the replies were gr8..esply liked - 9,12,13,14

sowmy said...

thanks!!